Blog Title Change

You may have noticed that I've changed the title of my blog, the reason being that I've been noticing over the past few weeks that there are quite a few blogs out there in interweb-land that are called simply "A Writer's Blog", so I thought it would be a good time to change it to something a little more unique.

The new title comes from one of my all time pet hates - that incongruous little sentence you often see at the bottom of DVD releases (usually sit-coms, almost always British) which means that the programme you are about to watch has been hacked to bits and guaranteed to have you shouting "Hold on, there's a whole five minute chunk chopped out there!" at the television screen every ten minutes and will have you pining for that old taped-off-the-telly video copy you used to watch to death when you were younger! Only Fools & Horses, Hi-De-Hi, Steptoe & Son Christmas Special, Funland, Til Death Us do Part, Oh Doctor Beeching, It Ain't Half Hot Mum and Revelation of the Daleks, I'm looking in your direction!!

...and breathe.

Comments

Popular Posts