Christmas Has Begun

Tonight is the opening performance of my play in the U.S, and I couldn't be more excited. Curtain up is at 8:00pm in Boise, Idaho which will be 3:00am in the UK.

I'm so disappointed that I can't be there to watch it live, but they are videoing one of the performances for me and hopefully sometime before Christmas I will recieve a copy of the DVD in the post - which will be a wonderful Christmas treat.

If you live in the U.S and you still want to catch the play it's still not too late as it will be running until December 18th.

For tickets either visit their website at : http://www.kedproductions.org/ or visit or call the theatre itself at:

415 East ParkCentre Boulevard, ParkCentre Mall, Ste. 110, Boise
Tel : (208) 385-0021

If anyone is planning on going please can they drop me a line and let me know how the evening went.

On a related subject, as of December 1st I shall be counting down the days of Advent by posting an entry every day up to, and including, Christmas Day, sharing with you some of my favourite Christmas moments from literature, TV, music and the movies. So please make sure you visit my blog every day.

Comments

Popular Posts