Knock 'Em Dead's A Christmas Carol Flyer

This piece of beautiful promotional artwork plopped into my email inbox recently, sent to me by Idaho-based theatre company Knock 'Em Dead. This wonderfully Victorian looking flyer is their first piece of production literature, and provides all the essential information you'll need to plan a fantastic night out with their forthcoming production of my stage play this Christmas; dates, ticket prices, theatre contact details and curtain-up times.

Perfomances begin in just twelve days time on 19th November, so get booking those tickets now!




The illustration used in the flyer is suitably evocative of the original John Leech plates seen in all the illustrated editions of Dicken's classic novel. They've even given me a wonderful name-check in the descriptive blurb to the right of the illustration, which massages my writer's vanity enormously.

Naturally I can't wait to see what the poster artwork will look like. Hopefully I won't have long to wait.

Comments

Popular Posts