Interviewed at SF Signal

Just before Christmas I was interviewed by the chaps over at SF Signal about the recent Steampunk anthology Resurrection Engines. The interview has now gone live and you can read it HERE. I also waffle on about the forthcoming Tales Of The Iron War novels and a few of my childhood influences.



Now that the Christmas period has officially ended and 2013 begins in earnest, I'm back at my desk and facing a very busy but satisfying twelve months ahead. Work continues on the first Tales novel - The Horus Engines - for a June publication, editing work has begun on the second anthology - a horror anthology called Twisted Histories - which will be published by Snowbooks in early Spring, and another two anthologies in the range will appear later in the year (one SF, the other featuring stories set within the H.P. Lovecraft Cthulhu Mythos). And my second Tales Of The Iron War novel - a wintery horror-tinged story called Cold Earth - will round the year off nicely.

I'll also be fitting various other bits of writing in between those, of course, so I'll hope to have other announcements as and when during the course of the year!



Comments

Popular Posts