Sci-Fi Bulletin Christine Review

Being a big fan of John Carpenter's movies (in fact, The Thing is one of my Top 10 Films of All Time), I recently got my hands on a copy of the Powerhouse Films limited edition dual format 2-disc set of Christine.

Christine is one of those films that's not as well known or as highly regarded as most of Carpenter's other works, but it was one I grew up with. I used to own a copy on VHS ( when it was released as part of the Hollywood Horror Collection label) and watched it regularly growing up. I threw it out some time around the early Naughties when I replaced my old video recorder with a DVD player, so this blu-ray release is the first time I've actually sat down and watched the film in about seventeen or eighteen years.

What do I think of it after all these years?

Well, you can read my review of the blu-ray set over on Sci-Fi Bulletin right HERE.





Comments

Popular Posts