STAR ONE BLAKE'S 7 INTERVIEW



Recently I was contacted by US book and magazine editor Bob Furnell who asked me if I'd contribute a few pieces to upcoming issues of a new magazine he's launching (more about this very soon!!) and during the conversation the subject happened to get around to an interview he did with me back in 2012 for STAR ONE, a magazine dedicated to the TV show BLAKE'S 7, where we chatted about the two stories I'd written for Big Finish - my audio play EPITAPH and my novel ARCHANGEL. Bob reminded me that his book imprint Pencil Tip Publishing had recently released the magazine's 6 Issues as a paperback book. Being the thoroughly lovely chap Bob is, he offered to send me a copy, and popped one in the post the very next day.

Since receiving it, it's been sitting on my desk next to me in a pile of other books and I've been meaning to give it a mention here on my blog for a few weeks now.

So, now I am.

It's a beautifully put together book, featuring interviews with people connected with the original TV show as well as writers and crew members working on the current Big Finish audio range.

You can order a copy HERE 

Please remember, it is coming from the US so it will take a little more time to be delivered.





Comments

Popular Posts