INCOMING.... COMES A HORSEMAN (BFI)






It's that time again, and it never stops being exciting!!


This has just been delivered by my grumpy postie - my contributor's copy of the 1978 WWII drama COMES A HORSEMAN, released by the BFI (British Film Institute).

It's my first release for the BFI and it was an absolute honour to be asked to contirbute a new audio commentary for this release.

I first saw this film in the early/mid-80s on TV and immediately fell in love it it.











It also makes a wonderful companion piece to the 1978 Vietnam drama COMING HOME released in July by Eureka! Video on their Masters on Cinema label, also starring Jane Fonda, which I also contributed a new audio commentary for!


The blu-ray is available now from all good online and high street stores, or you can pick it up from the BFI website HERE











Comments

Popular Posts