WRITING.... A QUICK UPDATE






I think it's safe to say that we've all been a little distracted of late, and for a lot of us (including those that work from home) work has been somewhat eclipsed by the present crisis. However, as there now seems to be just the slightest shimmer of light twinkling away at the end of the long long long dark tunnel that is 2020, I'm trying to turn my attention back to those writing projects that have, not so much been put on the back burner, as taken second fiddle to the pitfalls of every day life, as I get stuck in once again.



A little light research


The above picture is of the research I'm currently making my way through for the audio-novella-with-music project titled Desolation I'm working on with composer and musician Kim Halliday. Not very cheerful I grant you, but it is truly riveting stuff. And it's great to revisit some of the old 70s / 80s TV shows I watched when I was a wee ankle-snapper.

Apart from this, I'm also co-writing a novel with actress and writer Sadie Miller, as well as writing an original novel on my own.

I hope you're all keeping yourselves safe and well! And try to stay alert and think of others now that we can move about outside again!






Comments

Popular Posts