WRITING.... WHAT AM I UP TO?









You might very well ask.

Well, as these strange times continue to rumble on, exciting projects are still bobbing about out there on the horizon.

Right now I'm waiting for the final thumbs-up-and-go-ahead on two scriptwriting projects...

The first - I have been approached to write the pilot episode for a proposed TV adaptation of a comic book. Naturally I can't say too much about it, but hopefully I'll get the green light and be working on it by the Autumn.

The second is a full-cast audio script of a TV show I used to watch growing up in the 1980s - something I loved then and still love now. All being well I should have that written within the next month or two and should be able to announce by the end of the year.


My novella-with-music project with composer / musician Kim Halliday has sort of...grown a wee bit. There will now be two loosely-connected album releases. We are currently working on two albums together - the first album, which is tentatively titled ARTEFACT and will be much shorter in length than DESOLATION, will feature roughly half-a-dozen short pieces set to music which tells the story of a world greatly changed by a mysterious object.


I also have a new audio story coming soon from Big Finish - it has already been written, finished and delivered, and should be going in front of the microphone very soon for an end of the year release. Hope to have more news about that very soon.


I'm just about to go back behind the mic myself, as I'm recording a brand new audio commentary for an upcoming blu-ray release of a classic 1970s film for Eureka! Video.






Comments

Popular Posts