SECRET TV PROJECT

 




So, yesterday I signed a contract to help develop, and write the pilot script for, a new TV series, which will hopefully be picked up and green-lit by a major US production company. Obviously I can't give out any details yet, other than the series will be an adaptation of a best-selling novel series.


I intend to chronicle my work on this project on this blog, detailing my progress step-by-step, and taking you through the daily ins and outs of all the excitement, hard work and frustrations of getting a project like this off the ground (not to mention the many sleepless nights that undoubtably lie ahead).

I will give out details as and when I can, which won't be much at this stage unfortunately, so please bare with me as many of my blog entries over the coming days, weeks and months will probably be frustratingly vague, cryptic and even nonsensical (we can probably take that last one as read!).

But until I can give out any concrete details, this new writing project will simply be referred to as 'Project TV'.

So, first things first... I have to sit down and read the books, all the while making copious notes in both my trusty notepad as well as a pad of yellow Post-It notes (for sticking on the pages of the book).



Comments

Popular Posts